Go to Usages of Symbol
Navigate | Usages of Symbol
This command allows you to navigate to the usages of a symbol from its declaration or another usage in the Code Viewer or from the File Structure and other dotPeek tool windows. The opposite navigation is available with the Go to Declaration command.
To navigate to a usage of a symbol
- Place the caret on a symbol in the Code Viewer or select the symbol in another window.
- Choose Navigate | Usages of Symbol on the main menu, or press Ctrl+Alt+F7.
- If the symbol has only one usage, dotPeek will navigate to it directly.
If there are several usages, they will be listed in the drop-down list.
Do one of the following:
- To view the list of found items in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To navigate directly to a specific item, click on it in the lookup list or select it and press Enter.
This feature is inspired by and borrowed from JetBrains ReSharper, a developer productivity tool for Microsoft Visual Studio.