With dotCover, you can assess coverage of unit tests in any part of your solution: in a project, in a file or in any grouping node of the solution.
- In the Solution Explorer, choose any node that include files containing unit tests or open a file with unit tests in the editor.
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose dotCover | Unit Tests | Cover Unit Tests with dotCover.
- Right-click on the selected node in the Solution Explorer or anywhere in the file with unit tests and choose Cover Unit Tests with dotCover in the context menu.
- dotCover will open the Unit Test Sessions window, execute unit tests included in the selected note, and analyze their coverage.
- The resulted coverage snapshot will be displayed in the new Coverage area where you can analyze it.
Alternatively, you can run desired unit tests in the Unit Test Sessions and Unit Test Explorer windows by choosing a node in the unit test tree and clicking Cover Unit Tests with dotCover on the toolbar.
- Configuring dotCover
- Execution and Coverage Analysis of Unit Tests
- Recognizing Unit Tests
- Working with Unit Tests
- Sharing Unit Test Support with ReSharper
- Coverage of Selected Unit Tests
- Coverage of Unit Test Session
- Coverage of Unit Tests in the Whole Solution