dotCover provides shortcuts that allow analyzing coverage of all unit tests found in your Visual Studio solution.
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose dotCover | Unit Tests | Cover All Tests from Solution.
- Right-click on the solution root node in the Solution Explorer and choose Cover Unit Tests with dotCover in the context menu.
- dotCover will open the Unit Test Sessions window, execute all unit tests, and analyze their coverage.
- The resulted coverage snapshot will be displayed in the new Coverage area where you can analyze it.
- Configuring dotCover
- Execution and Coverage Analysis of Unit Tests
- Recognizing Unit Tests
- Working with Unit Tests
- Sharing Unit Test Support with ReSharper
- Coverage of Selected Unit Tests
- Coverage of Unit Test Session
- Coverage of Unit Tests in Solution Part