If you are new to dotCover or something goes wrong during your everyday work, there are several places where you can search for a solution, ask for advice, submit bugs, suggest new features or just talk to people that share the same interests.
- To find answers to frequently asked questions or advice on how to avoid certain situations, look through issues in dotCover Knowledge Base
- To keep abreast of the newest features available, read ReSharper Ultimate Blog
- To share your experience with other people or get in touch with our developers, go to dotCover Community
- To report a bug or to request a new feature, use the Feedback Center dialog or use the Issue Tracker. If you're submitting a bug report, please provide steps to reproduce it and attach the solution or some code sample that you work with.
- In some cases when you report a bug, the support team can ask you to provide dotCover logs. See how to collect logs.
- To share information that is not meant to be public, contact the dotCover team via e-mail
Here are the 4 most frequently asked questions about dotCover:
- Do I need a license to use dotCover console runner? Answer
- How to correctly specify arguments of a covered application for the console runner? Answer
- Does dotCover support C++? Answer
- Does dotCover support .NET Core? Answer