Configuring Unit Test Support
In dotCover options, you can configure the way dotCover supports unit testing.
To enable or disable unit test support
- In the ReSharper | Options | Tools | Unit Testing options page, tick or clear the Enable Unit Testing check-box.
- When the unit testing support is disabled, the ReSharper | Cover |Unit Tests submenu of the main menu is grayed out; Unit Test Explorer and Unit Test Sessions windows are not available, the text editor integration features for unit tests are disabled.
To configure unit test support
- in the ReSharper | Options | Tools | Unit Testing options page, tick the Enable Unit Testing check-box.
- Use the controls on this page to adjust unit testing support.
- Out of the box, dotCover supports NUnit and MSTest. You can enable, disable, and configure these separately on the corresponding pages of dotCover options: dotCover Options | Unit Testing | NUnit and dotCover Options | Unit Testing | MSTest
Last modified: 4 December 2014