Coverage of Unit Tests in Solution Part
With dotCover, you can assess coverage of unit tests in any part of your solution: in a project, in a file or in any grouping node of the solution.
To analyze coverage of unit tests in a solution part
- In the Solution Explorer, choose any node that include files containing unit tests or open a file with unit tests in the editor.
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Right-click on the selected node in the Solution Explorer or anywhere in the file with unit tests and choose Cover Unit Tests in the context menu.
- dotCover will open the Unit Test Sessions window, execute unit tests included in the selected note, and analyze their coverage.
- The resulted coverage snapshot will be displayed in the new Coverage area where you can analyze it.
Last modified: 27 May 2015