Windows Store Application
In Visual Studio:
In dotCover standalone application:
With dotCover, you can run manual test sessions for Windows Store Applications that have PDB information.
To start a manual test session for a Windows Store Application
Do one of the following:
- On the Visual Studio main menu, choose or press Ctrl+Alt+K,K.
- On the main menu of dotCover standalone application, choose or press Ctrl+Alt+K,K
- In the Coverage Configuration dialog box that appears, choose Windows Store Application.
- In the Package selector, choose the application that you want to run.
- Optionally, tick the Advanced check box to configure additional settings:
- Click Run. dotCover will open the Coverage Controller dialog box and then run the selected application.
- If the Start immediately check box was selected, the test session is started immediately. Otherwise, dotCover waits until you click Start in the Coverage Controller dialog box. When the test session is started, you can record code coverage in the test session.