Products & Features
This page lists JetBrains .NET platform products, feature groups, and languages/technologies that can be enabled or disabled.
Use checkboxes to enable and disable the features. You will need to restart Visual Studio to apply changes.
If your installation includes several JetBrains .NET platform products (ReSharper, ReSharper C++, dotTrace, dotMemory, dotCover), you can save system resources by disabling those that you are not using currently.
Check out product documentation pages to learn more about them:
- ReSharper C++ — a Visual Studio Extension for C++ Developers
- dotTrace — a tool for .NET performance profiling
- dotMemory — a memory profiling tool
- dotCover — .NET unit test runner and code coverage tool
- dotPeek — a free .NET decompiler
- TeamCity Add-in, which helps you access, execute, and analyze builds and tests on your TeamCity server
- dotMemory Unit — a unit testing framework for checking your code for memory issues
Use this checkbox to enable or disable by not loading corresponding modules and UI elements.
Use this checkbox to toggle unit testing support by not loading corresponding modules and UI elements.