Windows Store Application
With dotCover, you can run coverage analysis for Windows Store Applications that have PDB information.
To start a coverage run for a Windows Store Application
- Do one of the following:
- In the Coverage Configuration dialog that appears, choose Windows Store Application.
- In the Package selector, choose the application that you want to run.
- Optionally, tick the Advanced check box to configure additional settings:
- Click Run. dotCover will open the Coverage Controller dialog and then run the selected application.
- If the Start immediately check box was selected, the coverage run starts immediately. Otherwise, dotCover waits until you click Start in the Coverage Controller dialog. When the coverage run is started, you can record code coverage.
Last modified: 29 August 2017