Importing and Exporting Workspaces
To export a workspace means to save it to a separate file applicable for further distribution.
To export a workspace to a file:
- On the Home page, on the left panel, choose Recent | Workspaces.
- In the list of workspaces, find a desired workspace and click the corresponding export button.
- Select a folder where you want a workspace file to be saved and click OK.
To import a workspace means to open the exported workspace file.
To import a workspace:
Do one of the following:
- On the Home page, on the left panel, clickImport Workspace.
- In the opened dialog, select the desired workspace file and click Open.
- In Windows File Explorer, double-click the workspace file.
Last modified: 18 December 2015