To run an application in the Code Coverage mode
- Choose the newly created configuration in the Select run/debug configuration drop-down list on the toolbar and click next to the list. The URL address specified in the run configuration opens in the browser.
- Stop the configuration in GoLand by clicking .
- Wait till the page is loaded if you want to know what code was executed during the page load, and then click .
- To see the coverage report for some specific features of your app, use these features in the browser and only then stop the configuration.
- View the report in the Coverage tool window. The Project tool window shows information about the coverage of files and folders. In the editor, the left gutter shows green markers next to the lines that were executed and red markers next to those that were not. In the example above, the togglePast method is marked with red because the link that shows the past events was not clicked.