Installing Hub with MSI Distribution
Hub MSI distribution bundles Jetty servlet engine and HTTP server and Java 1.7, that is: No pre-installed software is required to run Hub.
To install Hub as a Windows service:
- Run downloaded MSI file and follow instructions of the installation wizard. When the installation wizard finishes, your default browser will be opened with the start page of Hub web-based Configuration wizard.
- Provide the main System Settings of the Hub service:
- Base URL: the URL by which the Hub server will be accessible to the end-users.
- Application Listen Port: the default port that Hub will use for HTTP communications.
- In the Advanced Settings section, you can configure location of the
Hub system directories: directories to store Hub's database, database backups, logs, and temporary files.
When done, click Next to configure User Management settings.
- In the User Management section, specify the password for the default system
- Send usage statistics anonymously - keep this option selected to help us make Hub better. We never share collected data with any third party.
- Click Next to review your Hub license. When done, click Install. Please be patient and do not close the page in the browser until the setup is complete and Hub is started.
When the configuring process is finished, you will be navigated to the login page of the newly installed Hub server. Log in with the administrator credentials you specified during the configuration. You will be navigated to the Users list in Hub.