Introduction to Hub
JetBrains Hub is a web-based application which provides:
- User authorization and user management across all services and applications connected to it. When a user logs in to a Hub-connected service, Hub will verify this user's password and access permissions.
- Single sign-on (SSO) for users to access all services connected to Hub.
- Centralized management for the information held about a user in various connected services: Login credentials and permissions, group membership and access level defined by granted roles and permissions. This information is used by the Hub-connected services to decide which functions are available to a user and which operations this user is allowed to perform.
- Project Wizard for easy project management across the connected services.
- Dashboard which supports various widgets for monitoring users tasks and team progress.
We recommend you to check the Hub Concepts section to get more information about what is what in Hub and why you might need it.
Last modified: 19 April 2016