A user is an account that a person can use to log in to Hub and other connected services. A user account includes the email address and password used as login credentials.
Depending on the type of authentication scheme, user accounts can be:
- Created manually.
- Imported from connected services.
- Created automatically upon login.
Every user account:
- Is assigned a role that defines access to Hub and service-specific features. The level of access is determined by the permissions assigned to the role.
- Belongs to at least one user group.
Default User Accounts
In addition to registered users, there are two default user accounts in Hub:
- admin — the default system administrator account. This user can perform any operation in Hub.
- guest — a special user account for non-registered users. This user account grants access without authentication to Hub and other connected services. Guest login is enabled by default.