AOL Authentication Module
This authentication module lets users log in to Hub with their AOL accounts.
Enable AOL Authentication
To allow users to sign in to Hub with their AOL accounts, enable an AOL authentication module.
Before you start, verify the following requirement:
To enable the module, follow these steps.
- From the More Settings menu, select Auth Modules.
- From the Add Module drop-down list, select AOL (OpenID).
- The AOL authentication module is created, enabled, and configured automatically.
- The Auth Modules page displays the settings for the AOL authentication module. For additional information about the settings on this page, see AOL Authentication Module.
- The icon stored in the Button Image setting is added to the login dialog window. Users can click this icon to authenticate with their AOL accounts.
The settings are configured automatically when the module is added to Hub. You do not have to change these settings. To configure the options that define how Hub treats new user accounts with AOL credentials, see AOL Authentication Module.
Use the following settings to map user data stored in AOL to user accounts in Hub.
User Account Management
When a user logs in to Hub with an AOL account for the first time, Hub checks if an account with the same email address exists. If an account with the same email address exists, the AOL credentials are added to the existing account.
Use the following settings to configure how Hub manages user accounts.