On this page, you can manually create a backup copy of your Hub database and system settings. Use this feature to save and archive copies of your database. We recommend that you create a backup of your database before you upgrade your Hub installation.
There are a few things you should know before you back up your database:
- Hub automatically switches the database to read-only mode when you start the database backup.
- You can't cancel the database backup once it has started.
- Users do not have access to Hub when a backup is in progress.
To create a backup:
- In the main navigation, click .
- In the Backup Location field, confirm or set the location of the backup folder for your server.
- In the Name Prefix field, confirm or set the prefix that is assigned to the filename of the backup file.
- Set the Archive Format to determine whether the backup files are created as a TAR.GZ or ZIP archives.
The maximum size of the ZIP backup file is 2Gb. For larger databases, use TAR.GZ archives.
- Click the Create backup button.
You can modify the default settings of your database backup configuration. The following settings are available: