SSL Key Stores
On this page:
Hub supports uploading SSL key stores and trusted certificates. A client key is used to identify Hub as a client when connecting to a third-party server, whereas adding a server certificate as trusted means that you do trust the server that possesses a respective key.
The uploaded SSL client keys and trusted certificates can be used to configure secure connection with various supported Authentication Module providers.
Managing SSL Key Stores
- You must have System Administrator privileges in Hub.
- The key store must be in
- The key store must be password protected.
- The key store must contain a single entry.
To upload a new SSL client key:
When the import is finished, the page with the key store properties is displayed.
To quickly view the properties of a key store:
To edit the name of a key store:
To delete an existing key store:
- Select a key store in the list.
- Click the trash button in the toolbar.