To open the Project Wizard, click the services menu icon in the upper-right corner, and select the project wizard service:
The Project Wizard Home Page
The projects that have already been created in Hub are displayed as cards on the page. Each card contains links to the resources that are attached to the project. These links also indicate which type of resource is attached to the project for each service.
The wizard interface includes the following tools that you can use to find and display projects:
- The project filter lets you limit the number of projects that are displayed in the wizard. The filter includes query assistance that lets you filter for a range of project parameters.
- The list view button lets you display the projects in a list. Any parameters that are set in the project filter are also applied to the list.
Creating Projects with the Project Wizard
When you create a project in the Project Wizard, follow these steps:
- Create a New Project in the Wizard
- Add Services to a Project
- Add Users to the Project Team
- Fine-Tune Project Settings