Manage Your Passwords
Change Your Password
To improve the overall security of your YouTrack system, you should update your password on a regular basis. You can change your password at any time.
To change your password in Hub:
The new password for the selected login name (account) is set.
Reset Forgotten Password
If you accidentally forgot your password, Hub lets you reset it. You can request resetting your password on the login page. In this case, Hub sends you an email with an auto-generated URL to set up a new password.
To reset your password:
- Open the login page of Hub.
- Click the Reset password link.
- In the dialog, enter the email address associated with the account for which you wish to reset the password.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- When you receive the email with the link to reset the password, click the link and set up the new password.