Introduction to Hub
JetBrains Hub is a web-based application that provides:
- User authorization and user management across all of the services and applications that are connected to it. When a user logs in to a Hub-connected service, Hub verifies the username and password and provides access according to the permissions that are available to the account.
- Single sign-on (SSO) for users to access all services connected to Hub.
- Centralized management for the information that is stored for a user in the connected services, including login credentials and permissions, group membership and access levels that are defined by granted roles and permissions. This information is used by the Hub-connected services to decide which features are available to a user and which operations this user is allowed to perform.
- A single interface for managing projects that use resources in one or more of the connected services.
- A Dashboard that displays a range of widgets that you can use to monitor the progress of your development team.
Last modified: 6 April 2017