The Licenses page displays all of the licenses for services that are attached to Hub and their properties. This list includes the license for the Hub service itself.
Edit a License
If you have renewed a license or have upgraded the user pack, you can apply the new license on this page.
To edit a license:
- Click the Edit license button.
- Edit the name of the license in the License Name input field. For example, change the name from Upsource to Upsource 500-user.
- Paste the license key into the License Key input field.
- Click the Save button.
- The license is uploaded to the Hub server and applied to the service.
- The properties of the license are updated.
Delete a License
You can also delete a license from a service. Use this feature only if you migrated a duplicate service to Hub and need to configure the licenses manually.
To delete a license:
- Next to the service from which you want to remove the license, click the Delete license button.
- Confirm the action in the dialog.
- The license is removed from the service.
- The service is removed from the Licenses page.
Last modified: 19 July 2017