When a service is connected to Hub, it is assigned a unique
service secret - the credentials of the service in the system. If you want to connect to a service using the REST API, you need to know the
service_id to authorize and access the service. These properties are displayed on the Settings tab for each service.
All of the services that are connected to Hub are shown on the page. To access this page, select Services from the Server Settings section of the Administration menu. The table on this page displays the following information:
- The name of the service. Click the name to access the settings page for a specific service.
- The current trust status.
- The service URL. A warning icon indicates that the service does not use a secure connection.
- The name of the application that supports the service.
- The name of the license that is applied to the service.
The following controls are available on this page: