If you have multiple projects that use the same resources, or have finished a project and want to re-allocate its resources to another project, you can merge the projects.
To merge multiple projects:
- Click the Projects link in the header to open the Projects list.
- Open the project settings page of a project that you want to merge. You can do this in two ways:
- From the Projects list, open the Administration menu and select Settings.
- Open the project overview page and click the Settings link in the Administration section of the sidebar.
- Click the Merge project button in the header.
- In the Merge Projects dialog, select a project to merge with.
- In the Merge Projects dialog, enter the Key and Name of the project that you want to keep after the merge.
- Select the Owner and Logo that you want to apply to the merged project.
- If you want to automatically archive the merged project, select the Archived option.
- Click the Merge button.
- Selected projects are merged into a single project with the specified key and name.
- All of the resources that are associated with the merged project, including groups, repositories, projects in YouTrack and Upsource are transferred to the resulting project.
Last modified: 22 May 2018