AOL Authentication Module
This authentication module lets users log in to Hub with their AOL accounts.
Enable AOL Authentication
To allow users to sign in to Hub with their AOL accounts, enable an AOL authentication module.
Before you start, verify the following requirement:
To enable the module, follow these steps.
- In the Access Management section of the Administration menu, select .
- From the Add Module drop-down list, select AOL (OpenID).
- The AOL authentication module is created, enabled, and configured automatically.
- The Auth Modules page displays the settings for the AOL authentication module. For additional information about the settings on this page, see AOL Authentication Module.
- The icon stored in the Button Image setting is added to the login dialog window. Users can click this icon to authenticate with their AOL accounts.
The settings are configured automatically when the module is added to Hub. You do not have to change these settings. To configure the options that define how Hub treats new user accounts with AOL credentials, see AOL Authentication Module.
Use the following settings to map user data stored in AOL to user accounts in Hub.
|Stores the location that contains the email address.|
|Email verification state||Determines which state should be set for an email address in Hub, when the authentication service does not return the verification status for emails.|
|First Name||Stores the location that contains the first name of the user.|
|Last Name||Stores the location that contains the last name of the user.|
|Full Name||Stores the location that contains the full name of the user.|
|Avatar||Stores the location that contains the avatar of the user.|
The following options are located at the bottom of the page. Use these settings to manage Hub account creation and group membership, and to reduce the loss of processing resources consumed by idle connections.