If you have multiple projects that use the same resources, or have finished a project and want to re-allocate its resources to another project, you can merge the projects.
To merge multiple projects:
- Click the Projects link in the main menu to open the Projects home page.
- Open the project settings page of a project that you want to merge. You can do it in two ways:
- Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the project card, and select Projects settings in the drop-down menu.
- Or, open the project page, then click the Fine-tune project settings button, and select Projects settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Merge project button in the toolbar.
- In the Merge Projects dialog, select a project to merge with.
- In the Merge Projects dialog, select the Key and Name of the project that you want to keep after the merge.
- If you want to automatically archive the merged project, select the Archive it option.
- Click the Merge Projects button.
- Selected projects are merged into a single project with the specified key and name.
- All of the resources that are associated with the merged project, including groups, repositories, projects in YouTrack and Upsource are transferred to the resulting project.
Last modified: 7 December 2017