Quick Notes Widgets
A note widget displays whatever message you want to show on your dashboard.
This feature is especially useful if you share your dashboard with other users. You can use this widget as a bulletin board for posting updates that are important for your team.
To add a note widget to the dashboard:
- Click the Add widget button on the dashboard.
- From the drop-down list, select Quick Notes.
- A card is added to the dashboard with the title Quick Notes.
- Enter your note in the input field. Use Markdown syntax to format your text. Click the more link to view the supported formatting options. For a list of supported formatting options, see Markdown Syntax.
- To preview the text in the widget, click the Show preview link.
- Click the Create widget button.
- The note widget is added to the dashboard.