Facet settings vary depending on the facet types. This section provides only general instructions for changing these settings. Facet-specific options are discussed elsewhere.
- Open the Project Structure dialog ( ).
- In the left-hand pane, click Modules.
Expand the necessary module node to see the facets associated with this module.
Click the desired facet. The facet settings are shown in the right-hand part of the dialog.
- Modify the facet settings as required and click OK.
- Enabling JPA Support
- Enabling Hibernate Support
- Creating a Module with Groovy Support
- Enabling GWT Support
- Preparing for JSF Application Development
- Enabling Spring Support
- Enabling Struts Support
- Enabling Struts 2 Support
- Managing Facets