For accessing project structure, IntelliJ IDEA provides Project Structure dialog, which can be invoked by the icon on the main toolbar, or using keyboard shortcut .
On the project level, you have to define the general settings of a project (project SDK, language level, and the project compiler output), libraries for the current project, facets and artifacts. On the level of each module comprising a project, you have to define the content roots, module compiler output, and module dependencies.
On the global level, you can define the SDKs and libraries that will be available for the other projects.
In this section:
- Accessing Project Structure
- Accessing Module Settings
- Adding Frameworks Support
- Configuring Content Roots
- Configuring Module Dependencies and Libraries
- Configuring Module Compiler Output
- Configuring Project Compiler Output
- Configuring Global, Project and Module SDKs
- Configuring Project and Global Libraries