IntelliJ IDEA provides intention actions to create views and actions "from usage".
- In a Grails *.gsp page, place the caret at a view that refers to a non-existent action.
- Press , or , and choose from the suggestion list. The action is created in the controller, with the caret at the insertion point.
- Type the meaningful action code.
- In a Grails controller, place the caret at an action that refers to a non-existent view.
- Press , or , and choose from the suggestion list.
A .gsp file with the corresponding name is created under the views directory of the Grails application.
Configure code style of .gsp pages here.