To be able to develop Java mobile applications, you should define the JDK and the Java mobile toolkit that you are going to use in IntelliJ IDEA.
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. ).
- In the leftmost pane, under Platform Settings, click SDKs.
- Above the pane to the right, click and select JDK.
- In the dialog that opens, select the installation directory of the JDK to be used and click OK.
- Click and select Mobile SDK.
- In the dialog that opens, select the installation directory of your Java mobile toolkit (WTK or DoJa) and click OK.
- If necessary, configure your custom profile and specify the preverify options on the SDK page (in the right-hand part of the dialog).
- Click OK in the Project Structure dialog.
- Creating a project with a J2ME module
- Configuring Java mobile-specific compilation settings
- Running and debugging Java mobile applications