Open the Settings dialog.
If you need to enable or disable plugins before creating a project then on the Welcome Screen, click Configure | Plugins.
- In the left-hand pane, under IDE Settings, select Plugins.
On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog,
do one of the following:
- To enable a plugin, select the check box to the left of its name.
- To disable a plugin, clear the corresponding check box.
- If the plugin of interest is not present in the list (which may be the case for a repository plugin), download and install the plugin.
- Restart IntelliJ IDEA for the changes to take effect.