With IntelliJ IDEA you can run the build targets, review results of compilation and build, and navigate to the point of origin of each error.
Build targets can be executed from:
- The Ant Build tool window.
- The main menu that contains the list of all targets defined in the build files, added to a project.
- On the main menu, click .
- Click the submenu that corresponds to the desired build file.
- Select the desired build target.
In both cases, results are displayed in the Messages tool window: