- In the IDEtalk tool window, click the
on the toolbar, and
to launch the search in the local network:
- In the Find New Users dialog, select the desired users from different groups, or a whole user group.
- In the Specify group drop-down list, select the target group, or type the group name in the text field.
- Click the Add button. The list of users added to your contact list appears in the IDEtalk tool window.
Multiple selection is possible with theand keys.
- In the IDEtalk tool window, click the add button on the toolbar, and choose .
- In the Add Users by Jabber ID dialog, type the Jabber ID of the user you want to add, and select the group where you want to add the user (or type a new group name). To add several users at once, type their IDs separated by a semicolon ( ;), a space, or a line break.
- Click Add to add the user(s) to the contact list. The list of users added to your contact list appears in the IDEtalk tool window.
If you are not logged in to the Jabber server, IDEtalk suggests you to log in first, and then look for the Jabber users.