This section describes how to toggle, view and organize bookmarks. IntelliJ IDEA suggests Bookmarks dialog as a tool for managing bookmarks project-wide.
This section describes how to:
- Create and delete bookmarks with mnemonics
- Toggle bookmarks
- View project bookmarks
- Delete bookmarks
- Change the order of bookmarks
- Place the caret at the desired line of code in the editor.
Pressingat the line where a bookmark already exists toggles this bookmark.
(alternatively, choose on the main menu), then press one of the keys among 0-9 or A-Z.
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press or .
- Open the Bookmarks dialog ( , or ).
- Select the desired bookmark.
- Use Move Up (, ) and Move Down (, ) buttons to shift the bookmark in the desired direction.