IntelliJ IDEA suggests convenient means of navigation within Grails applications. The following cases are possible:
- Between a controller action and a view with the same name.
- From redirect and render methods to the corresponding controllers and actions.
- In a controller, with the caret within an action: Click the icon in the left gutter:
The corresponding <name>.gsp file opens in the editor.
- In a view file <name>.gsp: click the Controller button on the
The corresponding controller opens in the editor, with the caret resting before the action name.
- With the caret at the template name, press , or , or , or , or , , or , or , , , or , or or , or , or or
pressed, click the template name: