Another method of code navigation is to move between found errors and warnings. The caret is positioned immediately before the code issue.
You can configure the way IntelliJ IDEA navigates between code issues: it can either jump between all code issues or skip minor issues and only navigate between detected errors.
In this section:
- Right click the Validation Side Bar.
On the context menu, choose one of the available navigation modes:
- To have IntelliJ IDEA skip warnings, infos, and other minor issues, choose Go to high priority problems only.
- To have IntelliJ IDEA jump between all detected code issues, choose Go to next problem.
- On the main menu, choose .
- Use keyboard shortcuts or or and or or respectively.