You can specify whether you need the application opened in the browser or not. Moreover, you can choose a browser to use. This can be the default IntelliJ IDEA browser or any other browser of your choice.
- Create a GWT run configuration.
Specify whether you want to the application shown in a browser. Do one of the following:
- To have a browser launched and display the application, select the Open in browser check box. Specify the browser to launch and the starting page of the application.
To suppress showing the application in the browser, clear the Open in browser check box.
Even if you decide to run the application in the embedded GWT development mode without launching the browser, you can still specify the .html file to start the application from.
Specify the browser to open the application in.
- To use the default IntelliJ IDEA browser, choose the Default item from the drop-down list.
- To use another configured browser, select the desired browser from the list.
- To specify the starting page of the application, select the .html file that implements this page from the drop-down list.