Your source code can contain hard-coded literals which you would like to recognize and further extract to properties. To highlight hard-coded literals in the editor, use Internationalization code inspections.
- Open the Settings dialog.
- In the Project Settings, click Errors to open Errors dialog box.
- Select the desired profile, and locate the node Internationalization issues.
- Check the option Hard coded strings, which will cause the hard-coded
string literals to be highlighted in the editor.
Note that you can configure severity of this inspection and specify when the hard-coded strings should be recognized. For example, you can opt to skip the content of toString() method, or the literals without alphabetic characters.
- Apply changes and close the dialog. Now the editor will highlight the hard-coded string literals, as