You can run your PHP application in several ways:
- From IntelliJ IDEA using a run configuration of the type PHP Web Application to view application output in a browser.
- From IntelliJ IDEA using a PHP Console run configuration to view the application output in the Run tool window.
- From IntelliJ IDEA, using a built-in Web server. This approach saves your time and effort because you do not need to deploy the application sources.
- Define a PHP run configuration:
- Deploy the PHP application on a local or remote server, if applicable.
- Run the application with the required run configuration.
- Open the desired class or file in the editor and choose or . on the context menu or press
- Select the class or file in the Project view and choose on the context menu of the selection.