On this page:
- Showing the Hierarchy tool window
- Navigating between the tabs of the Hierarchy tool window
- Toggling between views
- On the main menu, choose .
- Use keyboard shortcut.
- Right-click the currently displayed tab, and choose / on the context menu.
- Use the , or or , or or or and or or , or or or keyboard shortcuts.
- Click the currently displayed tab, and choose the next tab to display.
Toggling between views means showing ascending or descending hierarchy (callee vs. caller methods, parent vs. children classes etc.)
- Click to show caller methods, or supertypes.
- Click to show callee methods, or subtypes.