Object-Relational Mapping (EJB, Hibernate and JPA)
IntelliJ IDEA enables object/relational mappings by means of the dedicated facets:
- Automatic creation of the specific module structure and the necessary descriptors.
- Possibility to automatically download missing libraries.
- Support of Java beans.
- Mapping data sources, configured in IntelliJ IDEA, to the Hibernate session factories, JPA persistence units, or entity beans.
- Coding assistance, including code completion, syntax and error highlighting. IntelliJ IDEA recognizes specific syntax, highlights invalid references and other errors, and suggests quick fixes.
- Refactoring source code.
- Using Hibernate and JPA annotations.
- Possibility to view relationships in the Entity Relationship diagram.
- Templates to support configuration files.
- Surround with () for HQL/JPAQL (Ctrl+Alt+T)
Last modified: 10 December 2015