Running Grails Targets
IntelliJ IDEA enables launching targets in the Grails or Griffon applications. When Grails or Griffon application is selected, the respectivecommand appears in the or nodes of the main menu.
To run a Grails or Griffon target
- Select Grails or Griffon application module. You can do this in a number of ways:
- On the
Alternatively, just press Ctrl+Alt+G. menu, choose or :
- In the dialog box that opens, start typing the target name, and press Ctrl+Space to show the list of matching targets:
- Click OK, and view the output messages in the console.
Please note the following:
- The history drop-down list is available in the RunTarget dialog box. Use the arrow keys to browse through the recently executed targets.
- You can run or debug any target immediately from the Run/Debug configuration, if you enter an arbitrary command in the Command line field of the Run/Debug Configuration dialog.
Last modified: 10 December 2015