The Scala Plugin extends IntelliJ IDEA with the full-scale functionality for Scala development.
The Scala plugin support include the following features:
- Full Scala language support
- Syntax and error highlighting
- Sclala run/debug configurations, inspections, intention actions, and refactorings.
The Scala plugin also supports the following tools and frameworks:
Before you start working with the plugin make sure that the following prerequisites are met:
- The Scala SDK is downloaded and installed on your machine. IntelliJ IDEA supports the Scala versions 2.8 and later.
- The Scala plugin is downloaded and enabled in IntelliJ IDEA.
Last modified: 13 July 2016