Setting Log Options
If your application or server generates log files, the default entries will be automatically added to the log file list in the Run/Debug Configuration dialog.
To configure Logs options
- In the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box, click Logs tab. The table Log files to be shown in console displays the list of log files (if any).
- Click . Edit Log Files Aliases Dialog dialog is displayed.
- In the Alias field, type the alias name to show in the list of log entries. In the Log File Location field, type the fully qualified name of the log file, or specify its location by pressing the ellipsis button. Select whether you want to show all or last file coverable by pattern. Click OK to close the dialog.
- Activate the log entry. To do that, select the check box in the Is Active column.
- To skip the previous content, select the check box in the Skip Content column.
Last modified: 13 July 2016