IntelliJ IDEA enables usage of the following testing frameworks:
Testing frameworks support
For each of the supported testing frameworks, IntelliJ IDEA provides:
- Code completion, aware of the specific testing framework.
- Run/debug configurations.
- Ability to create tests.
- Ability to navigate between tests and test subjects.
- Ability to run tests from within the IDE, and view test results in the test runner UI . The test results are shown on the Test Runner tab of the Run tool window.
- Ability to run all tests or features in a directory, specific test classes, test cases or features, individual test methods or examples.
- Code inspections.
Refer to the section Testing for the detailed description of the common testing procedures.
For framework-specific usage guidelines, refer to:
- Testing ActionScript and Flex Applications (FlexUnit)
- Testing PHP Applications (PHPUnit)
- Creating TestNG Test Classes