In this section:
Cucumber becomes available in IntelliJ IDEA, provided that the following prerequisites are met:
- Cucumber for Java:
- Cucumber for Groovy:
IntelliJ IDEA supports Cucumber for Java and Cucumber for Groovy.
Cucumber feature files are marked with icon.
Cucumber support includes:
- Syntax and error highlighting.
- Quick fix to create step definitions.
- Navigation between step definitions and steps.
- Possibility to describe steps in English or any other language specified in the
- Run/debug configuration.
- Possibility to run all features in a directory, a feature, or a single step within a feature.
Last modified: 23 November 2016