Defining Seam Components
You can define Seam components in two ways:
- By adding annotations to a class.
- By declaring a component in the
A component can be declared both with an annotation, and with an entry in the
components.xml file. The
components.xml file is
used to specify additional properties of a component.
To annotate a class as a Seam component
- Open the desired class for editing.
- Add the
@Name Seam annotation:
To create the components.XML file
- In the Project tool window, right-click the directory where you want to create the
components.xml file, for example,
and choose on the context menu.
- Populate the file as required. Note that Seam-aware coding assistance is available.
Last modified: 23 November 2016