Editing Module with EJB Facet
Though you can directly edit the source code of the deployment descriptor of a module with EJB facet, it is also possible to use a dedicated editor, where you can manage the contained beans, their relationships and security permissions.
To edit a module with EJB facet
- Open the EJB tool window.
- Right-click the desired module, and do one of the following:
- On the General tab of the editor, add new beans, edit existing beans, or delete them.
- On the Method Permissions tab, configure security roles.
- On the Transaction Attributes tab, specify transaction attributes for the bean methods.