Executing Ant Target
With IntelliJ IDEA you can run the build targets, review results of compilation and build, and navigate to the point of origin of each error.
Build targets can be executed from:
- The Ant Build tool window.
- The main menu that contains the list of all targets defined in the build files, added to a project.
Executing a build target from the Ant Build tool window
- In the Ant Build Tool Window, select the desired target.
- Do one of the following:
- On the context menu of the selected target, choose (or , if you execute the entire build file).
- Click the button on the toolbar of the Ant Build Tool Window.
- Double-click the selected target.
Executing a build target from the main menu
- On the main menu, click .
- Click the submenu that corresponds to the desired build file.
- Select the desired build target.
In both cases, results are displayed in the Messages tool window:
Last modified: 23 November 2016