Working with Maven Dependencies
IntelliJ IDEA makes it possible to view Maven dependencies as a UML class diagram. In this diagram, you can discern:
In the Maven Dependencies diagram, you can:
- Navigate from a node to the corresponding source code.
- Mark dependencies as excluded.
- Filter out the nodes on diagram, when the diagram is too large.
To view dependencies in a UML class diagram
- Do one of the following:
- In the Maven Projects tool window, right-click the desired sub project or a package, and choose , or .
pom.xmlin the editor, and choose .
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+U or Ctrl+Alt+U.
To navigate from a node in the diagram to its source code
To exclude a dependency
To filter out the elements that are of now interest
- On the diagram toolbar, click .
- From the drop-down list, select the desired scope.
Last modified: 5 September 2016